- Rhymes: -ɑː(r)mz
- Plural of arm
- We laid down on the snowbank and moved our arms up and down to make snow angels.
- In the context of "heraldry": Synonym for coat of
- The Duke's arms were a sable gryphon rampant on an argent field.
- If the Duke arms himself for war, the king will not sit by idly!
- indefinite singular genitive of arm
Arms are the upper limbs of the body.
ARMS may refer to:
- ARMs, a type of weapon in the Wild Arms video game franchise
- Amherst Regional Middle School
- Action for Research into Multiple Sclerosis, a concert performed by British rock performers in memory of Ronnie Lane
- Australian Relief & Mercy Services
- ARMS, a Japanese animation studio
- Project ARMS, a Japanese anime series.
- Amplification Refractory Mutation System, a allele-specific PCR
See also Arm (disambiguation).
arms in German: ARMS
achievement, alerion, animal charge, annulet, argent, armorial bearings, armory, art of war, azure, bandeau, bar, bar sinister, baton, bearings, bend, bend sinister, billet, blazon, blazonry, bordure, broad arrow, cadency mark, canton, chaplet, charge, chevron, chief, chivalry, coat of arms, cockatrice, coronet, crescent, crest, cross, cross moline, crown, device, difference, differencing, eagle, ermine, ermines, erminites, erminois, escutcheon, falcon, fess, fess point, field, file, flanch, fleur-de-lis, fret, fur, fusil, garland, generalship, griffin, gules, gyron, hatchment, helmet, heraldic device, honor point, impalement, impaling, inescutcheon, knighthood, label, lion, lozenge, mantling, marshaling, martlet, mascle, metal, motto, mullet, nombril point, octofoil, or, ordinary, orle, pale, paly, pean, pheon, purpure, quarter, quartering, rose, sable, saltire, scutcheon, shield, spread eagle, subordinary, tenne, tincture, torse, tressure, unicorn, vair, vert, war, wreath, yale